In every season in the Western Slopes, you can find culture and fun. Here are some suggestions to help you plan your visit.
See our Recreation section for more information.
- Hike to the top of Camel’s Hump or Bolton Peak
- Stroll along the Richmond River Trail
- Go for a road or mountain bike ride
- Float down the Winooski River in a canoe or a tube
- Discover your own private swimming hole
- Have a picnic in the park
- Grab your skis or snowboard and get out for some cross-country, backcountry or downhill
- Take the kids sledding at the Round Church
- Enjoy ice skating on Gillette Pond or the Richmond Skating Rink
- Stop by the Round Church for a little area history
- Catch some live music. See our calendar for upcoming events.
- Join us for July 4th festivities–parade and fireworks.
- Get to know your local artist at one of two Open Studio Weekends